請使用 WeChat 的 APP 掃描 或搜尋『宝工工具』 或搜尋 ID：proskit 02
Thank you for visiting the Pro'sKit website. If you have any question or comments, please click "Submit".
Usually the operation is not smooth because the burrs are not trimmed cleanly. Check whether the burrs of the parts are completely cut according to the instructions.
You can contact our online customer service for supplementary matters
1. Disassemble according to the reverse steps of the manual
2. The registration number of the separated parts, so as not to worry about changing the parts next time
3. After the disassembly is completed, another change can be assembled
The clock toy is composed of many gears. If the burrs of the gears are not trimmed cleanly, it is easy to get stuck during operation and cannot move.
Please check the installation of P4 and P6 parts according to the instructions. P4 is a round shaft and P6 is a hexagonal shaft. Although the lengths are the same, the functions are different. The round shaft is the auxiliary rotation, and the hexapod shaft is the driving gear.
When assembling A17 parts, it will easily cause the switch to loosen if it cannot be fastened.
1. Please check according to the manual to confirm whether the C1 part is lost or not installed with the P2 round shaft when assembling the C1 part
2. Please check according to the manual to confirm whether the D8 parts are lost or not installed with the P2 round shaft when assembling the D8 parts.
Mr. Clock has three ways to assemble. According to the manual, there will be many accessory groups.
Such as the body of the coil spring drive, the slow escapement of the tick timer, the front and rear wheels of the running clockwork car, the head, hands and feet of the clockwork robot,
The rest of the accessories are collected and stored in the zipper bag, so that the parts can be found more quickly in the next assembly