請使用 WeChat 的 APP 掃描 或搜尋『宝工工具』 或搜尋 ID：proskit 02
Thank you for visiting the Pro'sKit website. If you have any question or comments, please click "Submit".
Check 1. Whether the power cord or plug is connected or not? ￫If no, connect it.
Check 2. Whether the fuse is damaged? ￫If yes, replace the fuse with 3.15A/250V
Knob damaged or Program fault ￫Return dealer for maintenance
Check 1. Whether the iron heater is damaged? ￫If yes, replace the iron heater
Check 2. Does the grounding spring touch the iron heater ? ￫Reassembly
Check 3. Is the lead of iron heater twisted and inaccessible? ￫If yes, replace soldering iron or return to dealer for repair
Check 1. Is the tip temperature too high? ￫If yes, set an appropriate temperature.
Check 2. Is the tip clean? ￫If not, refer to Tip maintenance and Use.
Is the tip clean? ￫If not, refer to Tip maintenance and Use. ￫Or return dealer for maintenance
Instructions of the desoldering iron gun
1. To avoid injury or damage to the desoldering gun, do not touch the metallic parts near the nozzle or use it near flammable items.
2. Always unplug the gun before any maintenance except for removing the solder waste.
3. If the pump does not work, clean the nozzle & heater and replace the filter immediately.
4. After use, the solder waste will be stored in the pipe. Clean it in time otherwise the solder waste will block the desoldering gun, or the solder waste will get oxidized (lead free solder’s melting point is 220℃, non-lead free solder’s melting point is 180℃), swelled and stuck on the inner wall tightly. It can't be removed even with the cleaning pin.
Please follow the steps below to clean the solder waste:
1. Push the knob up to unlock the back holder.
2. Take the spring out from the glass tube, then clean the solder waste.
3. Put the spring back to glass tube, then put glass tube back. Press the back holder, then the knob will bullet down and become locked automatically.
1. After each operation is finished, let the desoldering gun suck in the air 3-5 times soon, which can clean the solder waste inside the pipe.
2. If the operation interval is about 20 minutes, use the cleaning tool to clean the pipe after having the desoldering gun suck in the air.
3. When you find the desoldering efficiency gets down, please use the cleaning pin to clean the pipe immediately.
4. If the operation interval is long, it is advised to adjust the temperature to about 200℃. When you use it again, you can reset it to the working temperature.
5. When the glass tube has absorbed about 1/2 solder waste, clean it immediately. When you find the filter is getting hardened, replace it immediately.
How to determine the fault of heater:
Disconnect the plug and measure the resistance value between the desoldering gun connecting plug pins as follows.
a. Between pins 1&2 (Sensor)
about 1Ω (at room temperature 25℃)
b. Between pins 3&4 (Heater)
2Ω±1Ω (at room temperature 25℃)
c. Between pins 5&6
0Ω (after connect with control switch and press the switch)
d. Between pins 7&2
open or 0Ω(shaking gun)
If the values of 'a' or 'b' are far away from the normal values above, replace the heater or sensor. If the values of 'd' is different from the value above，sleep mode is not working.
Replace the heater:
1. Disconnect the power plug and wait till the desoldering gun cools down to room temperature.
2. Unscrew and disassemble it.
3. Cut off the wires of the broken heater and replace it with a new one(model no. 5SS-988-H).
4. Connect heater：
Put the heater into the bakelite and insert the wires into heat shrink tubes(∅3x25mm) and metal tubes (∅2x6mm). Connect the wires, move the metal tubes to the connections and fix them with a crimping tool. Move the heat shrink tubes to the connections and heat shrink them.
--Connect the long blue wire (earth) with the yellow wire in the handle.
--Connect the two white wires (heater) with the two red wires separately, no need to distinguish positive electrode and negative electrode.
-- Connect the two blue wires (sensor) with the black and the blue wires in the handle, no need to distinguish positive electrode and negative electrode.
5. Measure the resistance values again and make sure the values are correct. Short-circuit the desoldering gun nozzle and the metal shell of the plug, and the resistance value should be 0Ω.
6. Assemble the desoldering gun, during which be careful not to damage the wires or put any part into the wrong position.
Notice: The wire colors are only for your reference. They may be changed without notice. Any repair or maintenance work must be done by professionals.
Faulty heater Disassemble the unit：
1. Turn the nut counterclockwise and remove the tip enclosure and the tip.
2. Turn the nut counterclockwise and remove it from the iron.
3. Pull both of the heater and the cord assembly out of the handle. (Toward the iron tip direction)
Measure when the heater is at room temperature.
1. Resistance value of the heater (resistance between the 2 red wires)≈1Ω
2. Resistance value of the sensor (resistance between the 2 blue wires) ≈50Ω
If the resistance value is not normal, replace the heater.
NOTE：Wire colors may differ from actual.
Replace the heater. (9SS-988-HT)
1. Desolder the faulty heater's leads and remove the heater.
2. Replace it with a new one and solder it to PCB properly.
3. Solder the two leads of the heater to the other side of PCB. Bend the leads at a right angle when soldering to avoid short-circuit
After the heater is replaced.
1. Measure the resistance value between pins 2&5 or pins 3&5 or pins 1&5. If it is not open（∞), the heater or sensor may be in contact with the earthed casing. The problem must be solved otherwise it will damage the PCB.
2. Measure the resistance values between all leads to check whether they are normal. Make sure the leads and the earthed spring are well connected.